Patient Participation Group
The Manor practice has introduced a Patient Participation Group, this is where patients, practice staff and GPs work together to deal with issues that affect the health of local people and our practice. We welcome new members at anytime - please see below.
Patient Participation is about patients working with their practice to:
- offer patient feedback about their experiences with the practice
- improve communication
- promote good health
- make the most of practice resources
- help improve practice services
- offer practical support
- offer opinions on services provided
- help implement positive changes
Patient Participation is not:
- a forum for complaints
- a vehicle for people to resolve their own personal issues
- a doctors' fan club!
If you wish to find out more about The Manor Practice PPG or would like to attend one of the meetings, please download the PPG leaflet, fill in your details and drop it into the PPG post box (in the waiting room). We will be updating patients as to the next PPG meeting on this site and in the surgery.